Are detailed plans available, composting toilets?

Design, build and install a low cost batch feed composting toilet.

Moderator:Bob

Will Adams
Are detailed plans available, composting toilets?

Post by Will Adams » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:28 pm

Really interested in obtaining the detailed plans. Are they available yet? How much will they cost? Bob, I'm interested in talking to you about obtaining a detailed set of plans and learning how to build the composting toilet. We're currently writing a business plan to seek investment for an entrepreneurial research and development company to promulgate sustainable technologies. Your plan appears to be the best design I've been able to find so far. Would like to factor you in a liability-free royalty back to you in the event we undertake composting toilet construction. Anyway, will try to call you at the number listed soon to discuss. You're doing great work and deserve support.
Will Adams

Bob

Post by Bob » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:55 pm

Sounds very interesting, Will. I am currently in Costa Rica, finally got to an internet cafe to contact the outside world for the first time in a couple of weeks.

I'll respond in more detail later. But am very interested in discussing with you.

Will Adams

Contact Info for me

Post by Will Adams » Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:57 pm

Great, Bob,
When you are available, you can e-mail me a phone number where I can contact you at
willbrayadams@yahoo.com
and also let me know when is the best time to reach you. Look forward to hearing from you and thanks for your reply.
Will Adams